Happy Monday, y'all! For the first time in 11 years I had no, Coa-jelousy. Usually, when the desert music fest rolls 'round I have various conversations with friends and husband about why we didn't go and why don't we get a group to go next year. This year? Not really. Plus, I'm sort of thinking it's not as cool as when it first started. I mean, my eleven year old and friends are talking about wanting to go. Things become canned when they go suburban and  you know it's become mainstream when little kids are talking about it.  It's Urban Outfitters: Indy to those who don't know better and a corporate machine to those who do. But. Hey,  what do I know. I just say No-chella.


...................................................

A few things on the week's to do list for you. I'm a contributor to  Williams Sonoma's Designer's Marketplace which is an excellent resources for anyone in the design world. I sit with good company as several designer/design bloggers also contribute to great articles on all aspects of the business of design. Speaking of which, come check out my newest article which discusses: The real design challenge, running your own small business. I'd love to hear your thoughts as I think we can all be of great value to one another in this area. So come on over and give me some, unique hit love.



The other great news is that we have a new interview up over at, The Skirted Round Table. This week we sit down with the absolutely LOVELY,  Carolyne Roehm. As always we get the inside scoop on her life's path from St. Louis to NYC from assistant to Oscar de le Renta to reknowned clothing designer, from interior designer to author of her newest book,  Flowers. This is a woman who has, seemingly, done it all. Again, an inspiring interview that you wont' want to miss. Go here for the listen or, as always, subscribe to us on iTunes.









Comments

Popular Posts