This Week on The Skirted Round Table:: Restoration Hardware - The Tome




Did you get one? I received 2 (someone on my Facebook reported receiving SIX.) The thing was an absolute tome weighing in at over 3 pounds. The new  Restoration Hardware catalog is here and it's massive. This week, Linda, Joni and I chat it up about the contents (very brown and Belgian, in my opinion), the eco friendly-ness of the mailer and the commitment to trend that Resto seems to have taken also lots of other chit chat such as the 20% discount given to those in the trade (btw, Pottery Barn and West Elm offers this as well ) Drop in and join us for a long overdue chat.

Come have a listen here  or  on itunes, where you can sign up for a free subscription to The Skirted Round Table.

Comments

Curious Details said…
I can't wait to listen to this. I may be in the minority, but I thought the catalog was "obnoxious". I'm not a RH hater, but the catalog just irked me. Hormonal much?
barchbo said…
I got that massive doorstop in the mail and promptly brought it work for other look at without glancing at it myself. It didn't look fun to flip through - it looked like a chore.

What a waste of paper!

Popular Posts