Dwell Studios, I'm undecorating you with my eyes....






As a long time fan of Dwell Studio's, modern &  hip, brightly colored line of textiles, I love that they've really come to the forefront of retail design lately - making their work, readily available to those outside of the trade.


I was so bummed to have to miss a recent invitation to, founder, Christiane Lemieux's West Coast launch party for her new book,  Undecorate: The No-Rules Approach to Interior Design . The book is the whole Dwell studio ethos, wrapped up in a book. The 'no rules approach to decorating' that combines a relaxed, eclectic vibe, attainable to everyone, is an important message to anyone creating a space of their own.


 photos::  Melanie Acevedo

Comments

beachcomber said…
i love the idea of no rules decorating...looks like a great book!
cheryl x
Karena said…
I love the lived in approach and this really makes sense to me. Not meaning messy, sloppy or some of the other adjectives others may put on it!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Gen said…
So funny...just stumbled on your blog! Love it!
We must think alike ...the photo you used is my step-daughter Lucy's room!

xo,
gen
72 and sunny said…
so cool Gen! love that room. Looks similar to my daughters.
Oohh better get myself a copy of that! Gorgeous room too :o)

Keren
xx
TERI REES WANG said…
The theme of both these scenes, just blow me over, and set me down softly.

Cheers!
Silver Magpies said…
Relaxed, eclectic, attainable...music to my ears :~)
what are those amazing balls hanging above the bed. in love! please do tell: kyrie.howard@gmail.com (or comment on my newest post !)

Popular Posts