customizable wallpaper

I get a lot of emails from P.R. people asking me to tout their wares. Some are completely irrelevant, some just not that great  { if I wouldn't use it, I'm not going to tell you to use it } but every once in a while something cool comes along like these customizable wallcoverings by Studio Herrison and DwellStudio. 







It's a great idea, the patterns are created and then you get to resize them, re color them...all to your liking.

 

It really couldn't be easier. And chances are you won't be seeing your exact paper in everyone else's home { as the owner of an Imperial Trellis covered wall, I can tell you it gets old }


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *




and just because you're awesome. I have an exclusive dealio for you through Studio Herrison. Just type in the promo words  for your discount.


WALLWARNING = 20% off, can be used twice by each individual and is good through April 30

Comments

Popular Posts