please inflate, save-the-date

I came across a post over on one of those blogs that I like to index under, 'bloggers that are cooler than you'll ever be' you know the type: petulant + cool teenager, smoking behind the blogosphere, blogger. The post had something to do with a dislike for 'theme weddings' ( so not cool. )
Anyway, I for one love all of the tremendously creative play on theme weddings out there - of which I like to index under, 'creatives that are more creative than I'll ever be'. Check out this super cute (which is so not cool) save-the-date created by artist, Jennifer Lopardo.
The couple was engaged in Paris, thus The Red Balloon inspired theme.
Blow up the balloon...
and you have all of the relevant information.
btw, I love all of the activities they have lined up.

Comments

Paula said…
LOVE IT! - alas, I have always worn any element of cool in a decidedly retrospective way - I can identify it when it's been and gone, and I can appreciate it on someone else, but I'm never quite at the front of the queue when it's being dished out... x (p.s. LOVE your blog - VERY cool;)
Life of Style said…
That is one of the best save the dates I have seen, how creative and so cool...
Treadgold said…
Cool is the order of the day. It is an elusive thing that you are born with I think, I sometimes think I have it and then someone usually brings me into line! Thanks for this gorgeous little idea...
Joie de Viv said…
So adorable and easy to mail! I originally did personal messaged fortune cookies, then only to find out it'd be a B**** to figure out how to mail. Balloons - genius!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com
BestofDesign said…
I am so with you on how creative some people are! I love both this post and your previous one regarding Kevin Cyr's van drawings---who knew that an Utz chips truck could be such cool art! Thanks for the inspiration!

Popular Posts