photographer::elizabeth weinberg::

the 'peace out' posted on Friday was the work of Brooklyn based Photographer, Elizabeth Weinberg. Weinberg was selected as one of PDN's 30 Emerging Photographers to Watch in 2010.
Her unique approach to creating images that make the viewer feel as if they, themselves are the ones behind the lens, creating an almost tactile experience.
You can almost smell the impending rain storm, hear the music playing on the road trip and feel the movement of the waves.....
There were so many great shots on her site, I had a hard time narrowing it down to these. Check out her site for more. *here*

Comments

god, these are fantastic. I'm drawn between the water shot and the interior of the car shot....and now I can't leave her website....
Karena said…
Hi Megan, Weinberg's photography is wonderful. I love that sky. Truly fine art!

Karena
Art by Karena
Anonymous said…
LOVE that first pic and the progression from below to above the water! Miss you!

E + J
mary said…
Amazing--how does she capture all of those moments? I can't even take a decent photo of Jones.
Thanks.
Gramercy Home said…
What great images. She's quite talented.
Kelle Dame said…
Where have I been?! I missed this post. These are incredible! I feel like I'm there!

Popular Posts