ooh! la la! ce qu'est une vente!

Over the weekend, wandering around Mill Valley, my friends and I went not once but twice into Maison Reve. The beautiful home store showcasing 'urban farmhouse living' is hard to keep away from. Lucky for those of you in the Bay area, the shop will be having their monthly tag sale this coming Saturday, August 29th, 8-noon
I over heard the shop owner explaining that the sale consists of treasures and finds {not store stock} It's like having a French flea market in your own backyard...if you're in the SF area. I'm so sad to be missing this amazing sale.
Photos from the last event look like a treasure trove of finds.
Is your wallet beginning to wimper?

Comments

mary said…
I really want that vintage table-top football game!!
loren weltsch said…
blog out loud was fantastic! thank you for sharing your expertise!
i absolutely adore maison reve although i think it is a good thing that it isn't so close to my house. my bank account would not be happy!
This looks like so much fun! I love flea-markets.
Have my own shop in Sarasota, FL.

Popular Posts