Guest blogger, Patricia Shackelford of 'Mrs. Blandings' phones in to chat

This week on The Skirted Round Table, we're joined by our first guest blogger ~ Patricia Shackelford aka, 'Mrs. Blandings'.
Patricia joins us to reveal the person behind the character, what inspires her visually and intellectually. Hear her take on how she's able to turn out those uniquely eloquent posts, with such a high quality of consistency.
Listen in to hear the voice behind 'The Voice'.
{bonus points on the photos: guess who's who}

Comments

La Maison Fou said…
This I will tune in for, love Mrs. B! And everyone else of course!
Leslie
Linda Merrill said…
I'll take any one of them! Oh, to have such glamour!
dee said…
Oh my gosh, I love these images! When you get a sec, click on the first link under "Mis Favoritos"...the title starts "Sweat Bea and the case of the discounted Caldrea." You will laugh (it is about our little Susannah at PF, actually!).
Katherine Lee said…
Hiya! Gorgeous post as per usual! Just so you know, I've recently been the victim of a pretty major hacking attack, and my domain name was stolen from me. So I'm now at www.urbanfleadesign.blogspot.com. I can't even tell you how many hairs I've ripped out over this one so far! I would be forever indebted to you if you could update your blogroll/ links to include this. Thanks so much my dear!
xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
http://urbanfleadesign.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
All I got is Audrey. Husband is asleep but I will listen in later!

XO
Jennie

Popular Posts