sweet carvings

At first glance I thought, 'these are great custom gift ideas for valentine's day' but the more I thought about it, I'd love to have a little something like this one below... with my sweet 'milo's initial.
artist, julieann will custom carve your intials into this polymer clay piece, which would be cute on a key ring.
$12.00 {ha! such a deal}
{measures approx. 3/4" x 1 1/2" and come with eyepin and jumpring for hanging}
I posted on artist, jessica rust's custom birch tree line once before. I'm still in hearts over her work. So pretty and simple, but personal.
$58.00 for a set of 4 {ships within 1-2 weeks}
as my mom always said: carving your names into a tree is sweet and romantic, but not so much for the tree. {or something along those lines}

Comments

These are so cute! I love the keychain idea!
Ashlyn Carter said…
Oh, these are oh so cute! Love them :)

Popular Posts