sharon montrose photographs

something is seriously wrong with your heart if these photos don't make your voice pop up into that higher range and you're not talking baby talk right about.....
now wanting to inhale that sweet puppy breathe or kiss this little boo boo right on the muzzle. commercial photographer and prolific author, sharon montrose has my vote, hands down as the best dog and cat photographer.
i love the tail shots.
my favorite: dog sneezing look how beautiful her work looks blown up and in a home her job just has to be so much fun. check out her blog with more shots

Comments

Pigtown*Design said…
My current dog will barely let me photograph him... and he makes such great faces and does such weird things (like lie on his back with his back feet against the wall).
Courtney said…
I'm totally digging her photography. I've been to her site a million times now. Cute cute cute.
Anonymous said…
i just sent her frenchbulldog book to kate for v.day.
so cute, love her photographs : )
city pretties said…
I think I just peed my pance. I'm crazy for French bulldogs, but all her photos are amazing.
72 and sunny said…
i know it, her site makes my toes curl.
monologue said…
I have a two year old Wheaten Terrier named Jasper. Our lives have never been the same since getting him!! :)
I love the cards with just the tails!

Martha B.

Popular Posts