Textile Designer, Virginia Johnson

I love Virginia Johnson's textiles for summer (or any time really) they so lend themselves to long, lazy afternoons. And would look really good on my new white sofa. They're islandy yet upscale. The loose, painterly style is simply sublime. I'm in absolute L-O-V-E with this camel pillow and it gets better, it comes in kelly green. You can purchase her fabrics by the yard on her web site. They're stand-alone beautiful and could easily be hung on a dowel to adorn your walls. Or be made into a gorgeous duvet cover (it would be great if you could get it quilted to make a light weight coverlette) Love this bag. Perfect for the beach or (let me get really precious on you) an afternoon at the farmer's market! And just in case you want to go a step further and wrap yourself in her love...she designs clothing. This jacket would be great for summer drinks. Her talents are many, and can be viewed on her illustration web-site where you might see some familiar work done for the Kate Spade catalogs.

Comments

Style Court said…
Thanks for the introduction. I LOVE the camel pillow.
Lyn said…
Fabulous design, what great prints. I love the camels. Thanks for sharing!
Lyn said…
Fabulous design! I love the camels, looks like I'm not the only one. Thanks for sharing!

Popular Posts